Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Packing & Cleaning, Cleaning & Packing.

Elea doing the moving box slide/dance.
I didn't get a picture of her jumping, but she was having a great time jumping on the big pile of boxes.

Yes, I understand that we aren't moving for about a month.  BUT, I realized very quickly that I was unable to relax in our house knowing that there were things up and out that would eventually need to be taken down and put in a box and then moved.  So, our walls are bare now, and the cupboards are left with the just the bare necessities.  (Don't think this is all sorts of amazing though, pretty much every decoration in our house fit in 2 boxes.)  Luckily, the people next door to us just moved in last week, so we have been able to use their boxes.  You'd think by now Jeff & I would be smart enough to keep our boxes from one move to the next, but we aren't, this time however, it all worked out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment