Monday, September 13, 2010

Family Pictures of FOUR!

Since Elea was born we have not had a "professional" family picture taken so even though we couldn't schedule Staci D until the 2nd week of September, I thought it was worth it.  I figured I'd just chance it and hopefully not LOOK the 20 weeks pregnant that I actually was going to be.

Well . . . here are the some of my favorites that she has posted on her blog & I'm really glad we finally did the family picture thing.
p.s.  Need to throw a quick shout-out to Angie for suggesting Elea's low pigtails.  :)  I would have tried to curl her hair or something crazy and she wouldn't have looked like herself at all.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Pics! Congrats on the baby too. We are excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for recognizing one of my few brilliant moments! hahah

    ReplyDelete