Today was Jeff's first day at Snow Canyon Middle School as a P.E. & Weights teacher. Growing up, my mom always took our picture on the first day of school and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to snap one of Jeff on his way out the door this morning! I am so grateful that he (finally!) has a teaching job and our life can get some normalcy in it. He's also assistant coaching the Freshman football team and so far I'm LOVING the schedule compared to Cedar High's Varsity team. On the calendar so far there are only 7 games, and they are on Thursday afternoons. AND there are no Sunday night meetings. So it is pretty fabulous that Elea and I will have him to sit by at the games on Friday nights and Sunday evenings won't drag. YAY!
On a completely different note, I signed Elea up for her first ever dance class today. I think I am doing it more for my entertainment than for her to develop any talent at this point. ha.
I'm revisiting the idea of potty training. I am pretty clueless on how to do it & don't know if I am up for the messes. However, I don't know that I will EVER be ready for the messes so I should probably put some big girl panties on us both and just do it. Alternatively, I'm also considering just dropping her off at Angie's house for a few days so that Angie can potty train her and Lexi at the same time and call it good.
Since my last post, we made a trip up to Roosevelt and then down to Page, my parent's came to visit, and we went up north to Preston, ID for a family reunion. I will post about all of these adventures and more, with pictures, sometime this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hooray for school! i can't wait until i am sending tyrel off to his first day of teaching. :) that day is still a LONG ways off.
ReplyDeletei am excited to hear what you are having! exciting day tomorrow for you guys. i am placing my bet on a boy.
Yay, I'm so glad he liked it! Elea will be so cute in dance. I can't wait for the pics.
ReplyDelete