Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby O. #2!

He/she is due January 28th.  I made the announcement on Facebook last week, but am a little late getting it recorded on here.  As of today, I am 14 weeks along, so through the first trimester and breathing a little easier now.  After miscarrying in February, we kept this pregnancy under wraps longer- just in case.

So far I have been very lucky.  I was nauseous off & on and definitely had my days of wanting to do nothing but lay on the couch all day- but that's about it.  Nothing too crazy.

I'm feeling like it's a boy.  Jeff hasn't said one way or the other, but I thnk he's assuming it is a girl.  Elea said to me out of nowhere the other day, "I want a sister."  Regardless, the ultrasound is scheduled for August 17th to find out one way or the other.

I've had, I think, 4 ultrasounds, maybe more.  Dr. Chalmers is fabulous and knows that I am/was worried, so he let me come in whenever I wanted for a quick ultrasound, just to make sure everything was still going as it should.  There wasn't much to see with the first ultrasounds, but here are a couple of pictures from the last one-- he/she actually looks like a legit baby now!

12 weeks & 4 days

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you get to find out this month what you're having! Time is flying right by (probably not for you though!). I'm so excited for you- you deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, so cute. I love the 3-D/4-D, whatever it is, picture.

    ReplyDelete