Monday, July 19, 2010

Missing Elea

The 3 three nights during the week of our move we were in chaos so we left Elea with Jeff's mom.  Angie had offered to take her to Page for the week, but when it came down to it, I couldn't stand to not see Elea for that many days.  Even with being able to see her for a couple of hours every day, by the time Wednesday night rolled around I was determined to have the house put away enough so that she could sleep at our house on Thursday.

As often as I complain about her waking up at the crack of dawn, or whining, or other standard toddler antics, she really is my little happy fix.  We missed her a lot those few days- although I think she was handling the separation JUST FINE.  ha.  I'm grateful she has so many people in her life who love her and are happy and willing to help take care of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment