Elea turned 2 on the 13th. It seems sort of crazy that she is already 2, but at the same time, she is definitely her own little person & talks A LOT so 2 should seem normal. If that makes any sense.
We didn't go crazy this year for her birthday-- Just had family over for pizza & cookies and ice cream. Elea doesn't like cake so I made her a giant chocolate chip cookie instead. One of her favorite foods is pizza, so I figured I should take advantage of that before she gets old enough to request birthday meals that can't be bought in a drive-thru window.
It was really nice to be living in a place big enough to have 8 adults and 12 kids without having to walk all over one another. The kids got in a water fight in the backyard towards the end of the night, which was pretty fun to watch-- and even more fun to send the kids out to the cars sopping wet through the side gate! (sorry Jen & Shanna!)
Her last trick of the evening was showing us how big she is now that she is 2 by climbing up the sink to wash her hands!

Wow, I can't believe she is 2 already. It really does go fast. She is so cute.
ReplyDelete