Sunday, May 29, 2011

I really do have a son. Really.

Here is Clayne, "in pictures."
2 days old.

My Mom came to save the day once again-- this time for 3 weeks.  :)  My Dad came into town for Clayne's blessing the first weekend in February.  Why no blessing pictures you ask?  Let's just say that his blessing day was a little chaotic and a little less than ideal and I was not in my right mind yet 3 weeks post baby.  Or something like that.  If we have another baby someday, I'm going to wait until they are walking to have them blessed, maybe by then my hormones will be back to "normal."



Newborn photos-- 3 and a half weeks, almost 4.  (The photographer is Staci D Photography, she was awesome and even though she'd moved up North, she made time for us on her anniversary weekend trip down South!  If you live in Utah or Salt Lake County,  CALL HER.)










Okay, so these photos took forever and a day to upload and now it is time for sleep.  More pictures to come.  :)


1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! I love the photos, they turned out so beautiful! Sorry the blessing was a disaster, that is really soon to do a blessing but sometimes it is more important to have our family there than to be sane. :) And of course, Clayne wont remember how sane you were.

    ReplyDelete