Monday, July 19, 2010

Page & Lake Powell

We went to visit Ang, Der & the girls in Page from the 9th- 11th.  All of Jeff's siblings and their families were able to come so it was a lot of fun.  We rented a boat, wakeboard, and tube on Saturday and spent all day at Lake Powell.  Toward the end of the afternoon a storm rolled in and so that was pretty frantic trying to get all the stuff and kids loaded up with sand pelting everyone in the face.  I think Jen's car had a small sandbox in it by the time everything was loaded up. 

Elea loved playing in the sand and the water.  She loves being on the boat and fell asleep both times.  Jeff took her on the tube again and of course, she loved it.  :) 


CHEESE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. Looks fun. An afternoon storm is very typical for Powell. I have been through many of those. Why did your sister move to Page? I thought her husband had a job in that other small town, I can't think of the name?

    ReplyDelete